Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Thursday 17th November

France trip:

Just to let everyone know that the blog will be updated each day next week when we are in France. I shall try to update it each evening at some point and then again possibly on the last day before we leave. Hopefully, I will be able to add some photos of the activities we have been getting up to as well. (Although, I'm not sure how reliable the internet connection is, so please be patient!)

PLEASE NOTE: You may use the blog to leave messages for your child but please be aware that after you make a comment, it will not appear until it has been emailed to me for verification. I will then pass the message/s onto your child. (As long as everything goes to plan!). To add a comment, just click on the little '0 comments' or '1 comments' etc bit and it should allow you to write something.

Mr Kelly